Willoughby Townhouses are going up fast! Here’s the scoop!
Anyone living in Langley that has driven down 208th Street or 200th Street realizes that Langley is changing – and fast! There are townhouses and apartments in Willoughby going up everywhere. It’s almost hard to keep track of all of them with the speed of construction and all of the advertising and signs up around town. I realize that this can be a confusing and overwhelming experience for some home buyers, so I’ve done my best to summarize what you need to know about Willoughby townhouse developments!
York by Mosaic
York by Mosaic is one of the newest townhouse projects in Willoughby. The development is located at 208th Street and 84th Ave in Willoughby. When completed, there will be about 94 units available to Langley residents. Starting prices for the York by Mosaic townhomes in Willoughby are $259,900. Here are some of the highlights:
- Beautiful exterior design, including shingle-style architecture
- Each unit has an individual front gate walkway leading to each front entrance
- 9-foot ceilings on the main level
- Laminate wood flooring
- Oversized kitchen islands
- Beautiful neighbourhood landscaping, with trees, hedging and flowers
Yorkson Creek – Townhomes South
The Yorkson Creek Townhomes South development is a beautiful area at 82nd Ave and 208th Street in Willoughby. These townhomes have been designed beautifully and have many desirable features! Here’s the highlights:
- Large size townhomes available with efficient and spacious layouts
- Some townhomes have private elevators!
- Stainless steel, modern kitchens
- Granite countertops
- Heated tile in master ensuite
- Hardwood flooring
- Finished basements
Kensington is a new development under construction by Qualico Pacific and Chow & Li. The development is based at 208 St & 80 Ave in Langley near Willoughby Towncentre mall. With completion scheduled for this year, sales for available units range in price from $199,900 to over $399,900. There are over 65 units available for purchase in the Kensington development. Here are some of the highlights:
- Amazing interior design including laminate flooring and 35 oz carpeting
- Incredible 9 foot ceilings
- Granite or quartz countertops with beautiful backsplash
- Modern, spacious bathrooms
Want to know more about Willoughby townhouses?
I have just highlighted a few of the townhouse developments in the Willoughby area. If you would like to chat more about any of the developments above or any other townhouse developments in Willoughby or other Langley areas, feel free to contact me anytime! I would be happy to walk you through all of the different options to find the right home for you and your family. If you have any other insights, please add them below!