Looking for a Langley REALTOR® You Can Count on?
Find out what makes Angela Evennett the best choice for all your Langley Real Estate needs
I was born and raised just outside of Liverpool in England and immigrated to Canada as a young adult. After living in different areas around the Fraser Valley, I chose to settle in the Langley area in 1999 and raise my children here — and I love it!
I’m blessed that the vast majority of my business comes from referrals — there is no higher compliment I could ask for.
I am a member of the Medallion Club – a designation given to the Top 10% of REALTORS® in the Fraser Valley; a HomeLife Benchmark Top Sellers Award Recipient, and am a Top 5% Sales Representative in Canada for HomeLife for the past few years.
I pride myself on my honesty, ethics, local knowledge and hard work. When you choose me as your Langley REALTOR®, I give you my personal guarantee that I will be committed to keeping your best interests as my top priority and performing a job well done from start to finish.
When you work with me, you also have the benefit of my entire team which includes:
- Personal Real Estate Assistant
- Mortgage broker
- Moving company
- Storage company
- Reno professionals
- And more
I would love to work with you, helping you find your dream home, or selling the house that has been your home. First time Buyer, downsizing, new to Canada, probate, recently divorced – these are all scenarios I have great experience with and know I’ll work with you every step of the way.
Buying a Home? Need a Langley Realtor?
Your satisfaction is my top priority! As your Langley REALTOR® I will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and will help you find your dream home! Click on the link to learn more.
Need a Langley Realtor to Sell Your Home?
I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My experience and online and offline marketing programs give me the edge needed to make this possible. Click on the link to learn more.
Looking for a good starting place? Here are some ideas!
- Buyers Page – if you are looking to buy a home, my listings, financial tools and learning centre are connected to this page
- Seller’s Page – if selling is your current priority, this page will tell you about my services and offers a quick contact form
- Financial Tools – this page includes a mortgage calculator to assist you in your planning
- Listings Search – search my listings from this page
- Learning Centre – I regularly add articles to my Learning Centre to help educate and inform my clients and website visitors